- Best Short - Miami Short Film Festival 2015
- Best Experimental - Malibu Film Festival 2015
- Grand Jury Prize for Best Short - Richmond International Film Festival 2016
- Best Experimental - Humboldt International Film Festival 2016
- Best Experimental - Santa Cruz Film Festival 2016
- Best Narrative Short - Chicago International Arthouse Film 2015
Camille de Galbert has a uniquely poetic and surreal style of filmmaking.
Camille is a French artist and emerging filmmaker based in Brooklyn, New York. Her multidisciplinary work blends moving images into a choreography of light, music, and dialogue. She is continually creating films infused with the unconscious and the oneiric, as well as her past experience as a dancer. Her first short film, SIMON, was selected at over 50 festivals globally and won Best Short at the Miami Short Film Festival (2015) and the Richmond International Film Festival (2016), among other awards. She recently finished her second short film, MARGOT, which is currently in the festival circuit and was selected to premiere at the Montreal World Film Festival (2017), an Oscar-qualifying event. In addition, Camille’s artwork has been exhibited at major art institutions in Europe including La Maison Rouge (Paris), me Collectors Room (Berlin), Cittadellarte-Fondazione Pistoletto (Biella, Italy), as well as the Musee de l’Adresse Postale (Paris). Camille just wrapped production on her third short film, Rosie Rose.